Applications are currently being accepted.
The application process will close on September 1, 2021. Applicants must live within a three hour drive time window of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
In some cases, not all certificates are attainable before being admitted onto the team but should be utilized as a guideline for the requirements of each position.
Before clicking “Apply”
Have the following items ready to upload:
- Signed Letter of Recommendation from Chief or Agency Point of Contact on Letterhead (must be recently dated)
- All applicable certificates
- FEMA General
- Position Specific certifications
- A 250 word typed essay explaining why you are for applying to TX-TF2 and why you are qualified for the position.
- Optional Items
- Other Letters of Recommendation
- Other pertinent certificates
Once your application is submitted, you can expect to hear from the Task Force after October 15.