Thank you for your interest in applying to Texas Task Force 2. To be eligible to apply to TX-TF2, applicants must live within a 3-hour drive time window of the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex. Additionally, all items must be received or be postmarked by September 1st in order for your application to be considered complete. Applications are not accepted electronically and incomplete applications will not be processed. Once your application is submitted, you can expect to hear from the Task Force after October 15.
Please submit the items listed below to complete your application:
- TF Application Form
- Signed Letter of Recommendation from Chief or Agency Point of Contact on Letterhead (must be recently dated)
- All applicable certificates
- FEMA General
- Position Specific certifications
- A 250 word typed essay explaining why you are for applying to TX-TF2 and why you are qualified for the position.
- Optional Items
- Other Letters of Recommendation
- Other pertinent certificates
Please submit a completed application to:
TEEX –Texas Task Force 2
Attn: Andi Sutcliffe
Dallas, TX 75336
If you have any questions during this time, please email email@example.com.
Below are the requirements for positions on TX-TF2.